Updates

Hi everyone,

I hope you had a happy Christmas and that you're going to have a great year ahead. It's been 11 days since the new year rang in and I hope everyone took the time to really think of ways to make this great opportunity of still being alive and well count.

Honestly, during the weeks after the deadline for submissions for START HERE, I was feeling very low and unmotivated and have met personal problems that I won't talk about in detail anymore, which is why I still haven't been able to upload some of the submissions. For this, I am truly sorry. I should not have let personal problems affect the way I treated this project and of course, the artists who so willingly and unselfishly contributed. You guys deserve better and I promise to have things sorted out by the end of the week.

Let's all start the year right and fresh. :)

By the way, we're still looking for the right beneficiary to donate the money we raised to. All other endeavors have not pushed through, unfortunately. We're currently looking into Blue Bayanihan. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email us at starthere.rebuild@gmail.com. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What's your vision?